Learn how to broaden and deepen the relationship with your client, resulting in growth of the category.
You can achieve this by developing your own category vision and by creating a product range that fulfils the shoppers’ requirements for any given retail format. Each retail format has a different shopper profile, which in term means that a proposal should be adjusted accordingly (product range, promotions, etc.).
This course can also be tailored to suit your requirements and can be offered at your place of business. Tailored to your specific market situation, company profile and team structure.
The course is intended for:
(prospective) trade marketeers and commercial managers who want to develop their relationship with their clients. So employees in trade marketing, marketing/brand/product management, sales/account management, sales support, new business and project managers of suppliers and traders in the fresh food sector.
You will gain answers to the following questions:
- What does the Trade Marketing do and what is the best place within the organisation?
- What is the use and benefit of knowing and studying the shopper?
- Which market data/figures do I require?
- To what extent do retailers practise category management principles?
- What is needed to develop a good category vision?
- How do you translate the category vision to the shop floor (planograms, training, etc.)?
- How can retailers and suppliers work together to make the category grow?
We also offer a two-day open course for more in-depth training. The two-day course can also be tailor made to your requirements and can be offered at your place of business.
- Trade Marketing
- Shopper Marketing
- Market research
- Retail/Format management
- Category Management
- development category vision
- Shelf Management
- translation vision to shop floor
- Cooperation between retailer and supplier
The course have many practical examples, obtained from years of knowledge and experience at and with many retailers and suppliers (Fresh Produce, Dairy, Ready to Eat, Flowers and Plants and many other Food categories as well as Non-Food business).
€ 850,- or 9500 SEK per person, including lunch and reference book, excluding VAT.
This intensive day is scheduled on:
- June 30th, 2023 (week 26) virtual classroom
- Sept. 29th 2023 (week 38), Helsingborg Sweden
- Oct. 11th, 2023 (week 41) Amsterdam NL
- June 29th, 2023 (week 26) virtual classroom
- Sept. 29th 2023 (week 38), Helsingborg, Sweden
- Oct. 4th, 2023 (week 40) Amsterdam City center, The Netherlands