Course Successful Category Management
focused on Fresh Produce and related categories
Learn to work with standardised models to manage and grow the category to an optimum. Put the shopper of the retail brand central, with the aim to add value, by developing your own category vision that suits the consumer and the shopper. This leads to higher sales and profit and/or a better image.
The course is intended for:
commercial managers and employees who want to know how an assortment will best suit the shopper. For example buyers, marketing/product managers, sales/account managers, new business and project managers of suppliers, wholesalers and retailers in the fresh food sector.
You will gain answers to the following questions:
- What is the use and benefit of category management?
- How can category management be organized effectively?
- What is the use and benefit of knowing and studying the shopper?
- How can retailers and suppliers work together to make the category grow?
We also offer a three-day open course for more in-depth training. The three-day course can also be tailor made to your requirements and can be offered at your place of business.
- Shopper behaviour and research
- Retail Marketing
- retail format strategy
- Category Management
- Cooperation between retailer and supplier
The course includes many practical examples, obtained from years of knowledge and experience at and with many retailers and suppliers (from Fresh Produce, Dairy, Ready to Eat, Flowers and Plants and many other categories).
€ 850,- or 9500 SEK per person, including lunch and reference book, excluding VAT.
Date and Venue
- Amsterdam, city center, The Netherlands
- June 23th 2023 (week 25),
- Helsingborg, Sweden
- September 26th 2023 (week 38)
Amsterdam city center, The Netherlands.
Knut Påls väg 13 A, 256 69 Helsingborg, Zweden